In this video, I share with you some of my favorite shoes for spring time. So yes, the bold colors and open toes are coming out! The shoes featured in this video range from peep toes, to wedges, to stilettos and everything in between.
The featured shoes in my spring shoe collection are all inexpensive but great quality. So you don't have to go out and by a pair of $300 shoes in order to have a “nice” shoe collection. The price range for my shoes are between $20-$130.
The best accessories for spring shoes are bright and bold nail polish colors. In this video I have on neon pink nail polish ( China Glaze Shocking Pink). So if you're wearing black strappy sandals, the bold nail polish is guaranteed to turn some heads! Just make sure your nail polish isn't chipped! (not a good look!)
All of the shoes in this video are perfect for summer too! So, have fun with your shoes! The brighter the colors, the better and the higher the heel… even better!
LIST OF SHOES
1) Posey -01 (Orange Capped Toed Heels) – Sheikh Shoes
2) Kit (Black and White Aztec Print Heels) – Shoe Dazzle
3) Anne Michelle Enzo -01 (Nude Single Sole Heels) – Alloy
4) Pink and Tan Wedges – Shoeland
5) BCBGirls Wedges – Ross
6) Mix No. 6 *Meeka (Tan Wedges) – DSW
7) HerStyle (Neon Yellow Heels) – Burlington Coat Factory
8) Jeffrey Campbell Audrey 2 (Blush Colored Wedges) – Nasty Gal
9) Anne Michelle Enzo -01 (Black Single Soled Heels) – Alloy
10) Anne Michelle Perton 18 (White, Brown and Gold Heels) – Burlington Coat Factory
Thanks for Watching!
Comment. Rate. Subscribe.
*Music: Nas ft Ginuwine “You owe me” (sango edit)
LuxeStreetChic is a beauty, fashion, and lifestyle brand which not only provides tips on outside beauty, but also inner beauty. This channel's sole purpose is to inspire and uplift women through fashion, natural hair tutorials, makeup and uplifting messages.
LuxeStreetChic's founder, Amaris Lee Devieux is a beauty blogger and a fashion blogger. Amaris specializes in fashion for less and beauty for less. Among her peers, Amaris serves as a style inspiration with her outfit of the days(ootd/ootn) and her hairstyles for 3c natural hair. Amaris Lee Devieux's love for fashion, beauty, natural haircare and uplifting women led her to create the fashion and beauty powerhouse known as LuxeStreetChic.
Contact Amaris Lee Devieux at: firstname.lastname@example.org